- College Degree in International Commerce, Logistics, Business Administration preferred
- Good organizational skills and keep up with many tasks / orders at the same time
- Experience negotiating with Chinese factories
- Basic knowledge of international logistics
- Basic QuickBooks knowledge preferred
- Willing to visit factories to negotiate price, inspect goods
- Work some half days on Saturdays as needed
- Salary depends on qualifications
- English resume required
? Receive quotes requests, prioritize and distribute the work load with the sourcing specialists (SS).
? Clarify doubts and guide the sourcing team during the day with enquiries.
? Receive quotes back from the SS and check details are correct. (carton marks, weight, HS code, client information, etc). Send to VP, Operations and President
? Follow up after supplier’s trade shoes.
? Get quotes and samples when requested.
? Provide information to update the website
? Place orders, follow up the process until it is completed
? Visit factories as requested
Send english resume to: [email protected]